Now days facebook magic status has becoming very popular. Whenever a website become very popular and want to secure more then, that particular site using own code and no one can understand easily. Mostly admin of the facebook fan page use this mathod to tag other page together with their status and gets more audience or fan. I love to write status in my facebook wall and page in the same way. Many of my facebook friend and blog reader asked me several time how to do such a mysterious job. Today I am going to tell you how to make your this types of unique status. Actually this magic code is a Facebook script which is only read by Facebook. To create this script you must know your facebook tag code.How to know facebook tag code :
You know that, any facebook profile and page has their own individual tag code. There are 2 ways to find a tag code of a page :
=> This way only works if you're trying to find the tag code of your own page.
• Click on Edit page.
• Next, click Update Info.
• Look at the address bar. It will have your page link in it. If you look closely, it will say: 'id=' and then a number after this. For example, Our fan page's link is : https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=1389241341336233&sk=basic
• Here, the number after 'id=' 1389241341336233 is your tag code !
=> This way is used when you want to find the tag code of another page.
• In the address bar replace graph in the place of www.• This page would look like :
• Press enter. A load of writing will come up.
• Search through the writing until you find : 'id='YourTagNumber
• Now after 'id= 1389241341336233 is your tag code.
How to create magic status :
Just substitute that number into this form: @[YourTagNumber:0]And there, that's your tag code sorted. However, if you need to give something else your code; put it in this form : @+[YourTagNumber:0]
• copy this code given below :
I liked this page : @+[427036347319427:0]
• Paste in your facebook status.
• Now delete +
• press enter or publish post.
• See magic.
If you write status on your facebook profile/page timeline as :
I liked this page - @[1389241341336233:] Your post will be actomatically converted as : I liked this page - Nepali Online Juction Dot TK