Saturday, September 26, 2015
for this below line :
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>
or See above screenshot.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Many new facebook user frequently asked me how to control data lost on facebook. Well, if you are using Smart Phone, some application may start automatically after running operating system. At first you should close them.
Now you can control how much data Facebook uses and how fast it loads by adjusting how many photos you want to see. To do this:
1. Click Settings & Privacy at the bottom of the screen
2. Click General
3. Click Edit next to Data Usage
4. Choose Less, Normal or More and click Save
* Here's how each setting works :
• Less : Facebook won't show any photos
• Normal : Facebook will show all photos in low quality
• More : Facebook will show all photos in high quality If your setting is on Normal or More, but your photos are showing as black boxes, empty boxes or broken images.